Monday, July 20, 2015

Final Resting place

Kind of dead everywhere so this is my final stand

I'll ask the questions no one else wants to comment on

I'll make the comments that I can't do elsewhere

I'll share more of the ins and outs of my days....my sheety asp days.

Pictures too. Any lookers, probably not but they'll be here

We'll talk about the weather, television, my soap, our paychecks that do not come as scheduled...let's see what else....

Here's some clouds....I am big on clouds




I'll complain about everything. and anything....

I'll sure let out what I hate about life or businesses or banks, just anything I encounter..

One thing does work for me

I bought a few of those medical cold/hot pack things-works VERY WELL in the summer. I start with my neck and that works the best. Cools me down in no time! The other one is in the box still but I need to get it out so I will have two for when I need them

One for the neck, one for whatever else is HOT

I'll work on my ...gotta check my word list--its a list of about 7 words that I can never remember...might get longer......Course I have no idea where the list is-we'll come back to that....

GRAMMAR! that's it! I need to get better! (at it) See I need work!

I'll be back later...gotta go tackle a huge mound of dishes....Also get the tv on to pass the time, get my dinner warmed up, leftover chicken from last night, should be yummy!

Oh other things too, never ends
 To ta loo
and Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment